Chan Choon Beng Entrepreneurship Scholarship
The Scholarship worth $12,000 is available to full-time undergraduates at the Singapore Management University. It is aimed at providing financial assistance to needy undergraduates and motivating them to achieve academic excellence. Recipients of the Chan Choon Beng Entrepreneurship Scholarship will also have internship opportunities with a company designated by the donor.
- Full-time undergraduates in any programme of study with declared major in Entrepreneurship
- Should have an interest in pursuing an entrepreneurship career path
- Should preferably have prior or current entrepreneurship experience
- Good academic results
- Demonstrated excellence in areas of student life and community involvement
- Demonstrated financial needs with gross monthly household per capita income not exceeding $1,900